Thursday, August 23, 2012

DIY "Cork" Board

Here's a simple, chic, and eco-friendly DIY to help you get a bit more organized.

Grab some old corks (corks are one of those things I always save!)

Line them up in a way you like best (I had some repeat corks, so I made sure to separate them... sorry, that was my OCD talking.) Then hot glue them one at a time. Be sure to line them up against something so they don't roll away as you're trying to glue them together.


Finally, mount it to your wall/doorway where you will notice it. I actually asked my husband where he would take notice of it most, and I put it there. (Love notes and "to do lists" are vital to any marriage hehe)


By the way, this project took me less than 10 minutes.

P.S. You can always add corks as you go along. I only had so many, but you can bet this baby will grow with every cork that crosses my path!

Happy Crafting!
-N



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ