Saturday, April 13, 2013

Bahaha

I thought I was having a bad day today when I got my eyebrows waxed and only one looked awesome. I have been trying to find a good place since we moved here in August and have had little luck... I think I fixed it though, thoughts?
(Thank God for eyeliner!)

Anyway, then I remembered this video and felt bad for the seals that were unpleasantly surprised while sunbathing. Also, it made me laugh hysterically, so that helps. 
Click for video


Hope you're all having a wonderful Saturday, even eyebrows or not!

And remember, laughter if the best medicine!
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ