Thursday, July 19, 2012

Under Construction

In between packing, vacationing, and moving, I decided that I'm going to be doing a little construction on the blog. Great timing, right? I'm not that tech savvy, so with the help of my husband (who is basically good at everything) my friend Dan (who is a computer programmer, as far as I'm concerned) I'm going to try and give this blog more of a personal touch as well as some handy buttons and nick-nacks. 

That being said, please don't mind the mess and the occasional 'broken links' you may find. Also, feel free to let me know what you think about the changes and definitely offer suggestions if you have them! 

Hopefully I/we can have this done within the next few days, but no promises 

Wish me luck!
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ