Monday, July 23, 2012

Vacation


Yesterday was the official start of our vacation and it began with us driving to NJ to have brunch with our family before we drove to NYC to visit my some of my oldest friends. We had a wonderful time eating a ton of food, walking around central park, & just catching up on each others lives. It was a great start to our vacation! Here are some photos documenting our day:



Jenna Marbles would be so proud.


In the coming days we will be headed to Long Island, and then NC for a week of adventures, relaxing, and lots of eating. 

Hope you're enjoying however you're spending your time =)
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ