Saturday, August 18, 2012

Tea Canister Upcycle

Upcycling items is one of my favorite things to do. I like to save random items here and there because I know that I'll come up with a use for them now or later. This craft is actually about two things that I was able to "upcycle" (or "repurpose", if you prefer). And unlike most things I've saved, this one didn't sit in my craft pile very long, it had it's revival nearly immediately! 

(On a side note, I my idea of saving things for future uses does not include hoarding in any way, shape, or form. It's all neatly organized into a small craft bin, of course!)
 (On another side note, hoarding is extremely heart breaking and I am really great at getting rid of things that are no longer useful/needed - so if you ever need an organizing buddy/encourager, I may be your gal!)

That being said, grab an old ice tea or lemonade container, some random crafting supplies, and get to work!

My crafting supplies included everything you see here (old tissue boxes are great as scrapbooking paper, too!), plus some markers and mod podge.

And here's how it turned out!

Happy Crafting!
-N


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ