Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Delicious & Healthy Avocado Sandwich

I've always been a fan of sandwiches for lunch.
Sometimes they are filled with turkey & cheese, and sometimes they're not.
This is one of those times.

Today I share with you my all-time favorite lunch,
here's what you'll need: 
Use ~ 1Tbsp of mayo and 1/2 of the avocado, so you can save the other half for tomorrow... or later. 
No shame here.

In order to make it delicious, I suggest you do it like this:
Spread the mayo on the bread - right out of the toaster - lay down the avocado, thinly slightest tomato, fresh lettuce, and a dash of salt and pepper.
 (But I guess whatever order you do it in is probably okay too 


This healthy sandwich is definitely worth a try, (or two, or three, or ten),
 but I'd also love to know what your favorite thing to eat for lunch is... so please share some ideas below!

-N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ