Sunday, November 18, 2012

'Tis the Season!

... well, almost.

Although I am a strong believer in waiting to celebrate Christmas until after Thanksgiving (since it's a very sweet holiday that shouldn't go unnoticed), I started making my Christmas cards today in an effort to get a head start before we take a holiday in Aruba this week.

I've always enjoyed making cards, and despite my sad iPhone camera photos, I think they turned out well.


What do you think?
Would you buy any of these?
- Be honest -

They're all hand crafted and for family and friends this season, but I had such fun listening to the Florence and the Machines Pandora station and crafting away that I might just keep making them!

 (Ignoring the fact that this post was Christmas related...) 
Have a Happy Thanksgiving y'all!
-N

2 comments:

  1. They are so cute. Makes me think I should have use my cricut to make some cards, instead of using the ones free from different organizations (though some are so cute).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing this made me wish I had a cricut! Or at least an exact-o knife... lol cheers to old fashion scissors!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ