Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Love Thy Neighbor

In an effort to do just that, Dave and I are hosting a game night in our apartment building this Friday! We're going to have games, snacks, & drinks for whoever shows up! 

...I know I would show up for free food, so I hope some people in my building have a similar mindset...

Since we moved here over 6 months ago (wow! time flies in Pittsburgh!) we haven't had many any opportunities to get to know the people we share a building with. And since we're called to "love our neighbor" we're trying to start right where we are, and do just that.

I posted flyers around our building a couple weeks ago & I really hope someone shows up!
(We invited a few friends, too, so if one person shows up they don't feel totally weird lol)

If you can, pray that some people come and that we can have fun and get to know each other.
I'd really appreciate it

I'll keep you posted!
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ