Friday, June 21, 2013

Dave Says...

 
When I saw this link up over on Wifessionals I couldn't resist asking Dave to write a post.
Dave and I both spend quite a bit of time sitting on the couch in front of our laptops, but we're usually doing very different things. (Unless of course we're watching Netflix.)
If he had it his way, I'd be playing LoL with him & if I had it my way, he'd be my personal blog assistant haha So, in an effort to get my way, once a month he'll answer a set of questions created by Stephanie & Mallory. What a fun way to get him (and all the boys behind the blogs) involved!

Anyway, I'll stop rambling and let him take over.

1. Does your wife use your real name or a nickname on her blog?
Well I suppose I was born David, but I wouldn't really call Dave a 'nickname.'

2. If you had a blog, what would the title be? 
I'm not sure.  I suppose it would depend on the sorts of things I'd want to blog about.  If it were about theoretical physics I'd probably play off some of the funny terms used to describe things in particle physics like flavour and charm.  Maybe "A Particle-ularly, Quarky Blog."
 
3. Do you ever feel ignored by her because of the blog?
Nope, I'm pretty sure she started blogging because she felt ignored by me.  Turns out engineering PhD programs are quite demanding and so I'm often too busy to feel ignored and just busy enough to have to ignore her a bit more then either of us would prefer.

4. How has her blog changed or evolved throughout your relationship? 
Cosmetically it has gotten a significant overhaul as well as a new name.  Content-wise I don't think it has changed much, but she does post a lot more often now.  At the same time though she still just posts about whatever is on her mind or going on in her life which is nice.
 
5. What is your favorite post on her blog?
I think I most enjoyed her blog post about Nicaragua recently.  It made me remissness about the time we spent there and I also got to talk with some of the friends we made there (via facebook chat) after reading it.  But I also enjoyed her post about the Thirteen in Thirteen goals that she had set.  It has been great to see her take steps towards those goals regularly.

Cheers,
-N & Dave!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! Now I have to get Buck to start reading my blog so I can make him do this too haha

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ