Sunday, June 23, 2013

Running Lately

A couple of months ago I wrote a post about Runners Encouraging Runners and I wanted to revisit this topic and give a bit of an update. While I am training I have been trying to smile at everyone I pass (runner or not) and until today the results have left a lot to be desired.

But I am so happy to announce that while out running this morning, I got nearly half of the people I passed to smile back at me - runners and non-runners alike!

I also ran passed another couple that was running and the dude HIGH-FIVED ME!! 
Can you believe it?
It was such an awesome moment - and totally inspired me to give it my all!

I wish more runners would put out a little extra effort to encourage fellow runners, but I am so happy for the small victories I've experienced so far!
I hope you'll give the runners you pass a wave, nod, or if you want to be awesome, a high-five!
Cheers,
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ