Sunday, June 9, 2013

Threadflip - Shop My Closet!

Hi friends, happy Sunday!
I wanted to write a quick post about Threadflip - have you heard of it?

It's this great website where you can buy & sell pre-loved clothes for great prices!

It's very user friendly, customer service is great, & there's a small convenience to sell your items.

I have been using Threadflip for a few months now, and I've found some great deals. I've also made a few bucks selling some of my pre-loved items that weren't getting much love from me as of late.

I just posted some new items, great for the summer, and I would love for you to check them out.
As well as the thousands of other great items on there - from jewelry, to shoes, dresses, and more!
 (Also, it's fun to browse every once in a while, and favorite things you dream of owning haha)

Anyway, I hope you're all having a great Sunday!

Cheers,
Niquelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ