Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A Few Words From Ed Norton... I Mean, Dave.

 Hey y'all! Today I'm linking up with Stephanie & Mal again!
(better late than never, right?)

Anyway, here's Dave with some answers for your reading pleasure:

1. What celebrity would (you like to) play you in a movie about your life?
Ed Norton.  He is a brilliant actor and I think that he can capture the extraordinary that is cloaked by the mundane.  I like to think my life has a lot of sneaky mystique wrapped up in the everyday.


2. What is your dream car?
KITT from Knight Rider.
3. Do you have any tattoos? What, where, why?
No.
 
4. Boxers or briefs?
Boxer-briefs.  It affords the best of both worlds. Now I admit they aren't the most attractive of undergarments, but I'm too practical of a person to let that stop me.

5. List 3 random facts about yourself...    
1. I have always fancied the idea of being an actor.
2. I have been known to eat salsa. Yes, just salsa, via spoon.
3.  I often sleep folded in half with my head atop my feet.

Cheers,
-N & D (*a man of many words)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ