Friday, August 30, 2013

Welp, I failed.

But that's life, right?
We're all human, and that's what we do.

We try. We fail. We try again.

Thankfully when we fail big, (and small too) we have a great God whose love and mercy never ends.
-----------------------
Of course, it's not that big of a deal that I've failed at blogging. Even after I said I would do better.(Oops.) But here I am, trying again. And I will keep trying as long as I enjoy writing, have people interested in reading, and a desire to share my thoughts and life with y'all.

Today my only thought to share is to keep at it.
Whatever "it" is for you. If that's searching for a job, remodeling a piece of furniture, or even finishing a puzzle (like Dave and I), just know that you can do it! And it's okay to take breaks, or to mess up along the way, as long as you give it your best, then count it a success.

Tomorrow I will have some wonderful stories from our three year anniversary!
Until then, sit here, enjoy this:
And try again at something you may have failed at recently.

Cheers,
N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ