Saturday, September 28, 2013

Notes from the sloth...

I know I'm a tad late in posting this, but I finally got around to asking Dave to take over my blog one last time, so for your reading pleasure... 
1. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
I would be a sloth.  Probably a three-toed sloth to be a little more precise.  Hanging from trees.  Sleeping.  Eating.  Sounds pretty great.

2. What is your favorite meal?
A good Mediterranean spread.  Some tabbouleh, dolma, hummus and kebabs.

3. Do you use any forms of Social Media? What is your favorite?
I use Facebook.  So I suppose it's my favorite.  Most notably, however, it is my least favorite.

4. Beer, wine, liquor, other, or none of the above?
I like most beers and all wines except for the very dry red wines.  As far as liquor is concerned I'd rather eat chalk.

5. Complete the sentence: "Never have I ever..."
...gone streaking.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Phew, am I glad to hear that!)

We had such fun with this link up, thanks for putting it together, gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ