Tuesday, May 29, 2012

A Desk Without Drawers

I've had this cute, albeit simple, desk from IKEA for nearly 10 years now, and it has taken me that long to come up with a solution to the fact that it doesn't have any drawers. I've used the lower part as a drawer since I got a laptop, but it doesn't have a back to it, so things fall out, all the time. I've gotten so sick of it this week that I needed to do something - and my brain finally turned on figured out that I could use this:
to create this:
Genius, I know. 

All that to say, when you see all of these clever ideas online or on Pinterest and you think to yourself, "why didn't I think of that?" Know that you may have some simple solutions staring you in the face. I just hope, for your sake, it doesn't take you as long as it took me to figure them out!

Happy Problem Solving! -N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ