Saturday, June 2, 2012

Snap Shots



Two things to know about me: I love photography and I have a great DSLR camera that is broken. It's been broken for so long that I've given up on paying a bazillion dollars to get it fixed and I have finally given into the instagram obsession. (I've actually been on instagram for awhile but I never really got into it.) Anyways, I decided to take advantage of the resources I do have, i.e. an awesome iPhone and this nifty little app, and do a monthly photo challenge. Since I am so indecisive, having a list that tells me what to do is extremely helpful and actually helps foster my creative genius. Here's the list I've been using and the photographs I have taken thus far.

If you'd like to view my photos some more click here:
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ