Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Frugal & Fabulous Fourth of July Fun!

With Independence Day just a week away I wanted to share some crafts, treats, and activities to try.
(Super Easy) Red, White, & Blue Garland
You could use rubber cement to glue the sides together, but I like the look of it like this.
Healthy, patriotic treats
Target has a great selection of fireworks. Sparklers are my personal favorite.
Clever sparkler safety!


1. President Guess Who - As an educator, I'm all for incorporating educational games into holidays. I mean, why not learn some history while munching on some BBQ?
2. Firework Pom Poms - Easy, crafty, and cute!
3. Firework Art - Make sure you add enough water, and don't hold back with the colors either. Fireworks are always so colorful!


And of course, don't forget to document your fun!
Dave & Me last year
 Happy 4th!
-N

P.S. What are some things you like to do on the Fourth of July?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ