Monday, July 2, 2012

Currently Reading...

I know it's almost a week since my last post, but I've been so caught up in reading that I just can't seem to stop! Let me start by telling you that I haven't always been interested in reading. (I'm almost ashamed to say this, as a future teacher), BUT! better late than never, don't you agree? Anyway, it's as if I'm trying to make up for all the lost time that I've spent not reading. 

Here are all of the books I'm currently reading - hopefully one will catch your interest and I can spread this reading bug that I've got.


As you can see, my interests are really quite varied.

I have The Hobbit (a classic fantasy), The Perks of Being a Wallflower (some young adult literature... which I actually read for the first time in middle school), Free Market Environmentalism (which is a really interesting read about, well, Free Market Environmentalism. In layman's terms, an effective and realistic approach to appropriately caring for the Earth).

 I'm also reading two inspiring books about Love - but not the mushy kind. Small Things Great Love & Love Does are really about defining "love" as a verb and taking action with anyone and everyone around you. Both written by Christian authors, but applicable and valuable to every person in the world. In a nutshell, image how our world would be different if everyone thought and acted out of love? Crazy, I know.

Well, I'm going back to sipping my Chai and reading my books. 
...Not all at once of course...

Enjoy being a book worm ~ I know I am!
-N


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ