Friday, July 6, 2012

The Joys of Packing. Seriously!

All this packing while Dave is at work is totally worth it after finding this gem:
I have no idea that this picture existed. 

We had cameras on all the tables, but my mom got the photos developed for us while we were on our honeymoon, and I totally missed this one! Boy, am I glad I found it. Not only was my husband cool before Pinterest (haha) but it is this kind of silliness and playfulness that I love so much about him & I'm so glad to we'll be celebrating our 2 year anniversary in just over a month. 

Also, we'll be in our new home in a great new city - which makes all of this even more worth it:

I'm making pretty good progress, don't you think? 

Well, I should get back to packing, or cleaning, or whatever else needs to be done!
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ