Sunday, December 9, 2012

Photo Props

Last night we went to a Christmas party and in addition to bringing a string bean side, I thought I'd toss in a photo booth with some props as well!

I saw a photo on Pinterest of some Christmas themed cut-outs awhile back and today I decided to make some of my own (instead of cleaning. It was a good decision.)

I used:
Cardstock
Wooden Kabob sticks
Duck tape
(all of which I had lying around, so this was a free DIY!)

It was super fun to make these and it seemed like everyone really enjoyed using them!

Here are some of the results:

The general consensus is that I should save these and each year make some new props.
So far we've decided to add:
Mrs. Claus' bonnet-esque hat & spectacles
More elves
The Grinch
& Some Who's

Anyone else have any suggestions??

Go be silly today!
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ