Monday, May 6, 2013

May Challenge - Day 6

 If you couldn't answer with your job, how would you answer the question 'what do you do?'

Using Bob Goff's book "Love Does" as inspiration, here is a list of things "I do".
1. Love God
2. Love & try to serve my husband
3. Love & try to serve my family
4. Practice being patient
5. Try to study the Word
6. Run for charity
7. Try to be kind
8. Try to serve where I am
9. Try to Listen
10. Try my best to be thoughtful
As you can see I wrote "I try" quite a bit on my list.
That is because I am human, and am no where near perfect.
I try and try and try and often fall short - but that's what makes God's grace so great.

What do you "try" to do?
-N

P.S. I skipped day 5, oops! Feel free to check out my "inspired by" column for some of my favorite blogs and ladies that I just adore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ