Saturday, July 20, 2013

Project 365

I am ecstatic to share this project that I have been working on for about a month now.

Inspired by One Thousand Gifts and this video:
 
I decided to join Vine and document one thing I am thankful for each day, for one year.

I am really enjoying this project and the challenge that posting a video a day has poses. I am reflecting on the wonderful gifts God gives each day, and growing creatively as I make each video. Ultimately I would like to combine all of the videos into some sort of "masterpiece" but as the days go on, and I create each unique video, I wonder how I'll conclude this project (and often find myself thinking I'll just go on and record something everyday, for the rest of my days!)

There's a little teaser video I posted last week:

I would be thrilled if you guys would follow along - @Project365 - on Vine.

To being thankful!
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ