Thursday, July 18, 2013

Trip Update & A Guest Post!

Hi Friends! As you're reading this I'm probably working on building a deck, or roofing a house, you know, the usual. Anyway, I just wanted to share with you that our trip is going really well and we're meeting so many wonderful folks!

I'll have a bunch more to share with you when we get back, but for now, you have a chance to meet someone new - her name is Mary & she blogs over at Secret Obsession - take it away, sweet lady!
---------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone! It's such a pleasure to be guest posting here on Niquelle's blog! I'm Mary, a 20 year old girl living in the suburbs of the Philippines, and Secret Obsession is my home on the world wide web. I'm currently in my senior year of college and I can't wait to be in the world out there. It seems scary but you really never know what you're gonna get, right? So I say just live life and grab every opportunity that comes your way...

1. Why do you blog?
Just like everyone else, I blog mainly to express and share. Blogging can be a really powerful tool to reach other people and tell them what you have to say. Blogging is an experience where one can learn a lot about life and places through other people! I guess it's also a tool in self-realization and improvement (because when you write what you feel, you can actually come up with a better conclusion or solution, even an idea)! :)

2. On average, how long does it take you to write a blog post?
  About 30 - 45 minutes! Though some ideas just come out rushing like a flood, some ideas need to be squeezed out or some words replaced to make it wonderful to read. :)

3. If you could move to a different country which would you choose and why?
 (I love these kind of questions! Haha) That would be Australia! Because, come on guys, Australia is such a beautiful place! Need I say more? :) I've never been there but I know it! And they've got pretty beaches there too!

4. Tea or Coffee?
  I guess it has to be coffee. :) Honestly, though tea is healthier, I sort of don't like how it tastes. :/
  
5. Where is your favorite place to hang out in your town/city?
The Mall? Hahaha. Honestly, I really don't know since I spend most of my time in school. But yeah, I guess that would be the mall since we love to window shop! XD And at the mall, you can find me either at Booksale or National Book Store. They're my favorite spots at the mall (and to think we're talking about town/city)!

6. How did you come up with your blog name?
My first blog name was Maryiad which is a combination of Mary and myriad. Lol! The name just hit me. A few days/weeks later I changed it to my current url which is secretobsessionblog. Every night, my parents would always wonder what's keeping me busy till midnight. Little do they know that I'm busy blogging. Hahah! So as not to let them catch me typing my posts or editing my html, I always have my facebook tab ready. Whenever they would enter my room, I'll just switch to the facebook tab! Perhaps they're thinking I'm staying up all night just facebooking! So no one (except my sister and a couple of people I know or knows me) knows that I blog. Thus, it's a secret. I've been blogging for merely two years but ever since I got into it, I was addicted-slash-obsessed. And there you have it. Blogging is my secret obsession. ;)
---------------------------------------------------
Be sure to check out Mary's blog and show her some love!
Cheers,
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ