Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Weekend Update

Better late than never, right?

This weekend+Monday was filled with fun adventures since my Mommy (yes, I call her mommy) and Mark (her wonderful boyfriend) were visiting!
Aren't they just adorable?
The weather was perfect for exploring the beautiful city of Pittsburgh and I had them running around non-stop. (I'm paying for it now. But the 4 hour nap this afternoon did help a little, ha!)

We spent a day down on The Strip, went up The Incline, wandered through a beautiful conservatory (one of my favorite places), visited a museum, and still had time to cook dinner and play some games. We also indulged a bit with crepes on Sunday, ice cream on Monday, and incredible pastries this morning (to name a few!)

It was great getting to see them - as we don't get many opportunities since we live almost 500 miles away (why hasn't anyone invented a teleportation system yet?) - and I hope they can come back and visit soon.

It's so much fun living in a new city and discovering all of it's gems.
What are somethings you love about where you live?

Hope you had a great weekend, too!
-N

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ