Monday, April 22, 2013

Where in the world?!

In honor of Earth Day, I wanted to share with you some lovely places I dream of visiting.

I could post about how you should recycle (just about) everything! Or reuse and re-purpose misc. items... but I post about that stuff regularly! See here, here, here, here, & here.

Instead, I've decided to try and convince you to care for this magical place we live by enticing you with beautiful images of places that we can all visit if we take care of them and the environment
 around us  

(Try and guess where each image is from and check at the end of the post for their locations to see if you're correct!)
(1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8)

The Great Barrier Reef, Amazon Rainforest, Iceland, Ireland, Greece, Alaska, South Africa &  Netherlands are just a few breathtakingly beautiful places I wish to visit.
I hope that they'll all be going strong when I finally get to opportunity to!

Where in the world would you like to visit?
-N

1 comment:

  1. Ireland really is that beautiful and the Giant's Causeway is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! Being able to connect with my readers literally makes my day! I read and reply to all the comments via email if you have it enabled or directly to the comment back on my blog ツ